2012 Social Enterprise Incubation Program is a core component of the Center for Social Initiatives Promotion (CSIP), aiming to identify and provide financial support, as well as consultation on the growth of social enterprises in terms of operation and business development; it thus can promote the sustainability of social enterprises and intensify their positive impacts on our community as a whole.
The Social Enterprise Incubation Program 2012 aims to support social enterprises operating at early stage of their development (hereafter call the Incubator Level)
Incubator Level: Social enterprises that are implementing social innovations at the early stage of development and looking for support in order to confirm their model, ensure their effectiveness, achieve self-sustainability and create impacts on a well-defined community.
Types of support
7-10 social enterprises will receive support to develop business plans, within 3 months, including training and direct consultation.
3-5 social enterprises at the Incubator Level, once having successfully defended their business plans will continue to receive in-depth support, within 12 months, including:
- Financial support equivalent to US$10,000 grant within 12 months to help with organizational and business development.
- Business consulting, advise from organizational-development and finance consultants, to help social enterprises tackle their basic problems emerging out of the process of honing their models.
- Need-based capacity building activities: workshops, training sessions
- Networking with Vietnamese and international social entrepreneurs and enterprises, and to learn from the successful practices of prominent enterprises/successful organizations.
- Promoting and connecting the social enterprises with broader communities.