- Interested individuals, organizations and enterprises can download CSIP’s standard form at http://doanhnhanxahoi.org or http://csip.vn. Alternatively, they can contact CSIP directly.
- Deadline to receive applications: 5:00 PM, 30 June 2012.
Interested organizations and individuals are kindly invited to attend the information sessions for "2012 Social Enterprises Incubation Program"
In Hanoi: 09:00 - 11:00 am 04/06/2012
Venue: A5 meeting room, 1st floor, Army Guest House, 33C Pham Ngu Lao street
In Ho Chi Minh city: 09:00 - 11:00 am 07/06/2012
Venue: “Đời rất đẹp” Club House, 91/6N Hoa Hung street, Ward 12 District 10
Program Management Rules
- The selected social enterprises will enter into a written cooperation contract with CSIP.
- CSIP encourages the awarded enterprises to mobilize various financial sources and to have a defined capacity for counter-funding so that they can deploy their own ideas and develop their organizations. All of the social enterprises under this Program must be transparent and accountable to avoid conflicts between different sources of funding and different practices of spending/generating income.
- The social enterprises must abide by financial management rules as required by the Vietnamese Government.
Đào Thị Huệ Chi (Ms)
Center for Social Initiatives Promotion (CSIP)
Floor 12, Room 1202, Tower B, Hà Thành Plaza, 102 Thai Thinh street, Dong Da district, Hanoi
Tel: +84 4 35378746 / +84 4 35378992
Website: http://doanhnhanxahoi.org / http://csip.vn / http://doanhnghiepxahoivn.net